Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Moby - Alice (promo cd)

Hi Everyone - I was in Vancouver the whole weekend for my girlfriends B-day activities so I have not had any time to post up. I had an awesome weekend. On friday we enjoyed some amazing sushi at my new favorite sushi bar downtown and Saturday partied at Caprice. If any of you live in Vancouver or in the area go to Caprice. The people are blah, drinks blah but Dj Daryl-O kills it every night. Hes probably my all time favorite Dj. He kills it every night. Ok so enough about that.

I don't know what made me decide to listen to a Moby record but boy am I glad I did. Check out his new single Alice. Very very hot.



Download: Moby - Alice Radio Edit
Download: Moby - Alice / Drop the Lime - heavybassremix
Download: Moby - Alice / Noisia Remix
Download: Moby - Alice / General Midi Remix
Download: Moby - Alice / Acappella Remix

No comments: